Gorilla VPN operates the Gorillavpn.com website, which provides a vpn service.
Gorillavpn.com has a strict no logs or activity policy. Meaning that we do not track or hold activity performed. However, to use our service, we do collect very minimal information. Like an email address, a cookie or credit card, so we are be able to process your account and allow access to our service.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. And information you provide is encrypted.
We ensure that we never log your browsing history, DNS queries, the traffic destination, the data content, IP addresses, And Therefore:
- We will not know the set of original IP addresses of a user's computer.
- We will not know which user that ever accessed a particular service or website.
- We will not know which user was connected to the VPN at any specific time or which VPN server or IP addresses they used at anytime.
- Should any legal demand be made to Gorillavpn.com to show logs or activity, We can't show it, because that data does not exist.
Should any legal demand be made to Gorillavpn.com to show logs or activity, We can't show it, because that data does not exist.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer's hard drive.
Our website uses these "cookies" to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.